- This event has passed.
August 2, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree – $40
Tickets open Tuesday, July 14, 2020 @ 19:00:00
Carbine/Pistol match. Carbine must be .223, pistol calibre or rimfire.
Round count TBA.
Two divisions: standard and rimfire. Using ANY rimfire makes you rimfire Division.
- Minimum social distancing 2m to be observed
- Maximum 30 shooters for this match, 5 Squads of 6
- All setup and tear down requires mandatory masks and work gloves by helpers
- CRO/AROs will be only ones touching timers and scoring tablets
- Each taper will have own string of tape/target array to paste/reset targets (provided by club)
- Match will be simplified 2-gun to minimize lateral and rearward movement with firearms.
- Pistol/Rifle (Rifle can be any PPC/Rimfire/223 not currently prohibited) Divisions are Standard and Rimfire.
- Match must have targets arranged to avoid bunching up of tapers/resetting (I can take care of this in stage design)
- All garbage in garbage cans from the match must be disposed of by the last squad in the main bin container at the end of the match.
- No access to Traphouse/Clubhouse main areas by shooters (washrooms ok)