- Find the user that has just completed their CASE.
- Select their name by either clicking ‘Edit’ or their name
- Scroll down and enter in their new CASE number
- Click ‘Update User’ at the bottom of the page
- Again, scroll to bottom of user and click on ‘Add a membership manually’
- You need to add two memberships; one is the CASE Graduate membership group and the other is the CASE Graduate year (to give them special access to newbie matched).
Click ‘Save’ again.
- To verify (if you want), click the ‘Edit User’ link under their profile picture:
- Scroll to the bottom and you should see two memberships:
- At this point the new CASE grad should be able to purchase a membership and subsequent match tickets.